GENERAL CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE OF THE OPIBOOK.COM WEBSITE
The opibook.com website is owned by Oscar Mora Rodríguez (hereinafter, opibook), NIF no. 40361331B, with address for notification purposes at Passeig Vilaret, 17, Cassà de la Selva, 17244 (Girona) -España / Spain- and email address firstname.lastname@example.org, and through the same information on their activities is provided.
Access to and use of the website attributes the condition of "User" to the person who performs it and implies full, express and unreserved acceptance of these general conditions, in force at the time of access. If the user does not fully understand these conditions of use or does not agree with them, they must refrain from using and operating through this website.
These general conditions govern solely and exclusively the use of the opibook website by users who access and / or browse opibook.com. These general conditions are set out
on each and every one of the pages of the opibook.com website through the corresponding links included in the information icon,
so that users can read, print and archive them.
FIRST.- CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE.
The use of the opibook.com website is free and does not require prior user registration. In those cases that access and / or use of certain services and / or content require registration or subscription
The conditions of access and use of this website are strictly governed by current legislation and by the principle of good faith, the user committing to make good use of the website. All acts that violate the rights or interests of third parties are prohibited (right to privacy, data protection, property
intellectual, etc.), or current legislation.
opibook expressly prohibits:
- The use of the opibook.com website by people who do not have a full capacity to act (especially minors and / or minors under 18 years of age) without the supervision and consent of a parent or legal guardian, being responsible for all the actions that are carried out.
- Carry out actions that may produce on or through the website, by any means, any type of damage to opibook systems or third parties.
- Carry out, without due authorization, any type of advertising or commercial information directly or covertly, sending mass emails ("spamming") or sending large messages in order to block network servers ("mail bombing"). The user undertakes not to use the website, nor the contents or information and / or the services offered therein to carry out activities contrary to the law and to respect these general conditions at all times. opibook may interrupt access to its website at any time if it detects a use contrary to legality, good faith or these general conditions.
The contents included in this website have been prepared and included by opibook, using internal and external sources, in such a way that opibook is only responsible for the content produced internally.
Opibook reserves the right to modify the existing content on its website at any time. Opibook does not guarantee or is responsible for the correct functioning of the links to third party websites that appear in opibook.com
In addition, through the opibook.com website, free and / or paid services offered by third parties can be made available to users, which will be governed by the particular conditions of said services. opibook does not guarantee in any case the veracity, accuracy or timeliness of the contents and services offered by third parties and is expressly exonerated of any type of responsibility for damages and / or losses that may arise from the lack of accuracy of these contents and services.
Those contents -both graphic and written- elaborated and included by users, through collaborations or through the voluntary introduction thereof, either directly or indirectly -through links or links-, are the sole responsibility of the users themselves, opibook being expressly exempt from all responsibility.
The user who enters any content on the website www.opibook.com declares the absolute legality and authorship of the same and expressly assumes all kinds of responsibility that may arise from these contents.
The user is also responsible for any opinion, conversation and / or any data in any format entered in chat systems and / or forums made available, where appropriate, through the website. Opibook will not be responsible in any case for the opinions, conversations and / or any data in any format released in the aforementioned chats or forums and may withdraw said content and / or prevent access to users who violate current legislation as well as put in Knowledge of Courts and Tribunals of the facts that are constitutive of some type of criminal or civil offense.
THIRD.- AFFILIATE LINKS
The opibook.com website contains affiliate links. In relation to these affiliate links opibook declares the following:
As an Amazon Affiliate, I earn income from affiliated purchases that meet applicable requirements.
opibook will in no case be responsible for:
- Failures and incidents that may occur in communications, deletion or incomplete transmissions so that it is not guaranteed that the services of the website are constantly operational.
- Of the production of any type of damage that users or third parties may cause on the website.
- On the reliability and veracity of the information entered by third parties on the website, either directly or through links. opibook reserves the right to suspend access without prior notice in a discretionary manner and definitively or temporarily until the assurance of effective responsibility for the damages that may occur. opibook will collaborate and notify the competent authority of the aforementioned incidents at the moment in which it has reliable knowledge that the damages caused constitute any type of illegal activity.
The own contents, the programming and the design of the opibook.com website are fully protected by copyright, and any reproduction, communication, distribution and transformation of the aforementioned protected elements is expressly prohibited, except with the express consent of opibook.
opibook can use external sources for the elaboration of its contents and establish links and / or hyperlinks to articles or information of third parties, always citing the source. The legitimate owner of the copyright of the information thus included may request at any time the elimination of the aforementioned contents.
Both graphic and written materials sent by users through the means that are made available on the website are the property of the user who affirms by sending them his legitimate authorship and assigns the rights of reproduction and distribution to opibook.
SIX.- PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED
SEVENTH.- JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW
These general conditions are governed by Spanish law. The Courts of Girona are competent to resolve any controversy or conflict arising from these general conditions, the user expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond.
In the event that any clause in this document is declared void, the other clauses will remain in force and will be interpreted taking into account the will of the parties and the purpose of these conditions. opibook may not exercise any of the rights and powers conferred in this document, which will not imply in any case the waiver of them, unless expressly recognized by opibook.
This text has been updated for the last time on December 27, 2020.